Here is how to remind yourself to make a call on a specific date by only using the e-mail.
- Select the e-mail message in Outlook of the person you need to make a call to on a specific date.
- Drag it to the date in the To-Do Bar on the right or down to the Calendar icon (depends on your version of Outlook).
- A dialogue box will appear.
- Make sure the Appointment tab is selected at the top of the dialogue box.
- Click on the drop-down arrow on the Start time box and select the date you need to make the call.
- Check off the All day event box. This will place the e-mail call reminder at the very top of the selected date page and not on a specific appointment time in your Day Calendar view.
- Click on the Save & Close button on the top left.
This allows you to keep the e-mail in the system without having to print it out or leave it in your Inbox to be reminded to do it.
© Greg Vetter 2018. All rights reserved