A Vetter Way®
To Work In The 21st Century
The Online Course for CE Credit Hours
The course is based on Greg Vetter’s nationally presented two-day workshop, A Vetter Way® To Work In The 21st Century and on his book Find It In 5 Seconds. It teaches you a system of how to get organized and be productive in your workplace. You’ll be able to find all your information in 5 seconds and will learn a system of how to work specifically geared for the Information Age.
- Low investment for organizations that want to save training dollars.
- No travel is needed so time and money is saved.
- The course can be customized for your organization.
- Course test results are available to you online for each student.
- You have the ability to monitor each student’s progress.
- The online cost is much lower than the workshop cost.
- You don’t have time to sit in a two-day workshop.
- You want to spend time training on your own or at home.
- You don’t have large blocks of time to spend on training.
- You learn better on your own than in workshops.
- You like to learn whenever or wherever you choose, at your own speed, spending as much or as little time as you want.
- The course is set up for the different ways individuals learn allowing them to choose how they learn:
› Didactic (reading and seeing)
› Exercises (online and offline)
› Games (fun ways)
› Case scenarios (real life situations)
› Think about (reflection)
Cost of training:
- Each module is worth 3 credit hours and takes approximately 3 hours to complete.
- Any number of modules can be taken depending upon the need of the student.
- There are up to 6 modules (18 credit hours) available.
- The cost of each module is $44.95.
- The cost for all six modules is $249.95.