Tip 182. The 80/20 Rule: Your Sales Team.

Tip 182. The 80/20 Rule: Your Sales Team.

posted in: Priorities, Work systems | 0
Spread the love

Which members of your sales team do you spend most of your time with?

80% of your sales team’s volume comes from 20% of your team. That means only 20% comes from the other 80% of your team. Yikes!

Are you spending the majority of your time with the 80%, trying to get them to sell more or make them into better salespeople? Most do with the noblest of intentions. I used to.

Or rather, are you focusing on the 20% who are producing the majority of your sales—and will produce a substantial more amount with any kind of attention or assistance.

Your heart is in the right place. Unfortunately, it isn’t helping your sales volume—or your wallet.

Somebody stop me…now!

© Greg Vetter 2020. All rights reserved

#Sales