Is the font size of the letters on your outgoing e-mail too small?
If so, the following is a magic growth formula to increase the size of the letters:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2013
2. On the Ribbon on top, click on the File tab.
3. Click on Options.
4. Click on Mail.
5. Click on the Signatures button.
6. Click on the Personal Stationery tab.
7. Click on the Font button.
8. Click on the Font tab (New Mail message).
9. Go to Size: and change the font size as big (or as little) as you want.
10. Click the OK button.
♫ Who’s afraid of the big bad font? ♫
© Greg Vetter 2019. All rights reserved